Thursday, March 13, 2014

February 10, 2014


This week is the last week of the transfer, so I should know my new

Comp or Area next email. Elder M is gone. However it

means that I'm back to sleeping on the ground getting eaten alive by

mosquitos at night..  My sheets do alright but some still get to me.

 
 
 
Nothing really to talk about this week, no stories. Just doing the
same old same old. I'll be honest, it’s been hard. I talked to dad
about it. I hear all these other Elders in the first 6 month of their
missions had 20 baptisms, and I have 1. Day in day out no one
progressing or keeping commitments. I talked to elder Frakes about it
as well. I told him While I’ve been on mission my testimony of the
Gospel has grown infinitely, but my testimony of missionary work is
just about dead.. I want to see someone accept the gospel and put
forth the effort required for it to bless their life. It kills me to
have people fall away or reject us. They really have no idea what they
are forfeiting. So yes, I’m not proud to say it but I’m getting tired.
But there is nothing I can really do about it. So I just keep my head
up and keep on keepin on. Things are bound to get better eventually,
and if not, then I just say these weren't my two years anyways. I’ll
let the Lord do what we wants with them. I just give it all I’ve got.
 
I love and miss all of you very very much. I can’t believe how fast
time has gone by but at the same time, it’s going slow as ever. About a
week and a half I’ll be a quarter of the way. I pray every night that
others, as well as you at home will reap the rewards and blessing for
my labors. Till next week,
 
Elder Bennion
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment