Thursday, March 13, 2014

February 17,2014


Sorry so short I have a ton of emails today. Shannon, Taven, Grandpa B, and Bro. Davenport.

 

I definitely am feeling better at this point. I was frustrated I think

just because I had the weight of the whole area on my shoulders, I’ve

had no companion dang it. I know this is the lords work, he is doing

it his way. I know that my efforts are not wasted, someone is always

blessed by service.

 
 
Africa.
 
So only one story. My Uganda Visa expired last November so I’ve been
illegal in the country for a while. So I get a call Tuesday night from
the mission office telling me that in the morning I would be driving
to Kenya for visa work. So the next morning I hop in the Van and they
drove me and a few other missionaries all the way to Kenya! 6 hour car
ride one way, it sucked! But I did get to go into Kenya! So now I have
Kenya stamps and a Kenya visa in my passport. Also while I was there I
bought a Kenya Soccer Scarf. It’s pretty sweet!
 
I got a new companion for the week. His name is Elder A. He is
from Utah. I really like him he is funny. However He is one of the
Elders just waiting for an Ethiopian Visa, which he got, so he will
probably be leaving tomorrow ha. Found out just seconds ago I am being
transferred up north to Village. I will be in Lira this next transfer!
 
 
I love and miss you all so so much! Everyday I am thinking of you guys
back home. The blessing our family has received through the gospel are
my motivation to spear it to that even people here in Africa can have
the happiness that we experience every day :)
 
 
Elder Bennion
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment