Thank you for everything :) Your thoughts do mean a lot to
me! And I love hearing what you have learned :) I’m gaining all those same
testimonies in the parts I read. I love the scriptures!!!
I’m feeling much much better this week. Still kind of tired
and I have a chronic head ache but I can live with that, I’m doing great.
So yesterday was palm Sunday, and the culture here is On
Saturday and Sunday Everyone walks around carrying a Palm branch. They are
attached to cars and Bodas (Motorbike), Bicycles. They are everywhere! I
thought it was a very, very cool sight to see. Everyone remembering Christ. So,
so far I’ve been more impressed with Easter than Christmas.
Elder Alfred, a Shona (Tribe from Zim) He is 22. He joined
the church when he was 11. His parents were converts. He is always laughing, He has a very deep voice, just a good kid. He
is a bold missionary. He often tells people "we have taught you the truth,
now it’s up to you to follow the truth, or not" Just tells people the way
it is. He helped me to be Bold, and I think I’ve helped him be patient with
others (Investigators or other Elders). We have fun!
Well I'm doing good! As always I love and miss you all so so
much, But I know I’m where I’m suppose to be! Keep praying for me! I’m praying
for you!
Elder Bennion
No comments:
Post a Comment