Thursday, January 2, 2014

December 16,2013


MoMMY                                                     12/16/2013

 

Another week gone by. Ha. It’s always good to hear that everyone is hard

at work over there. I think about you guys every day. Glad everyone is

doing alright!

 

Christmas call. I know nothing yet. The ZLs are asking pres. Chatfield

about Skype this week. So we will see. If not I think it only costs us

about $5 for 45 minutes on the phone so everything should be fine. We

just don’t have the details yet. Sorry

 

I am very very excited for that Ensign!!!!

 

It cool to hear that the whole family is onboard with doing some

missionary work that’s very cool! Another thing you should look into is

ask the Elders serving in our ward (if there is any) if they need

fellowshippers for their investigators. That’s what we need here, I

would assume they do to haha

 

Africa

 

The Christmas stories you sent are awesome. Thank you so much for

those!! And the Pictures! So sweet! I have been using those stories as

lessons when we visit members so it has been super fun!

 
 
Christmas here is really depressing.. There is no decorations no music
no nothing.. They celebrate it but not really.. It makes me sad.. I
did however decorate my study desk on Dec. 1 so at least I am
celebrating. I think Christmas is going make me really miss home :(
 
There was a Wedding this week an RM that was home for 2 weeks got
married. So we helped out with the wedding it was fun. Except that it
felt to me like a high school dance and not a wedding haha
 
Well in closing I will bare my testimony, I know without a shadow of a
doubt that this church is true. I know that God and Jesus Christ live
and love us. I know that this gospel can completely change lives if
people (even us as members) will let it. Jesus told Ether that he
would grant unto whatever he asked for. This was not because Christ
was picking favorites. It was because Ether had completely given his
life to the Lord. He dedicated his mind his might and his Heart to
doing whatever the lord commands which ultimately resulted in having a
will to live completely aligned with God’s. So anything he asked for
would be Gods will also, so he would get it. IF we continue to strive
to become more like Ether and Christ, our own will continue to
align more and more with Gods. And we will notice the things we pray
for come to pass because we are adopting Gods way of thinking, which
is perfection. We can do it if we are willing to let go of the things
that are stopping us. I love this gospel, and I love my savior!

Nnasuti (naw-soo-tea)
 


I miss you all so so much, please continue to pray for me, and I'll do
the same for you! I love you!!!!!!!!!
 
Elder Bennion


No comments:

Post a Comment