Thursday, January 2, 2014

December 9, 2013


MOM!                                                                                                                12/9/2013

Everything there sounds so awesome!

Let Carlie know I’m very proud of her and all the hard work she put in to her Ballet. It’s very impressive what she has been able to accomplish. I wish I could have been there to yell and cheer for her. Instead I'm running around in Africa haha

Also tell Carter that its flippin sweet that he made the Eastmont team. I believe Jesse and Taven did that as well. Tell him now is the time, if we wants to be known for something. It’s time to put in the serious work. I chose Lacrosse. It takes hard work to be good. You do it or you don’t. He has the talent; he just needs to start putting in the time. I’m sure dad will be very proud of him for playing basketball.

Africa,
I don’t have really any stories this week. It was a slow week. Same old same old. It’s been a learning experience for sure. Patience kindness and all. It may sound super lame but I spend most of my time reading scriptures. Keeps my mind busy. I'm currently in Luke 15. This is the first time I've ever read the New Testament all the way through. It’s been cool! My New scriptures don’t look so new anymore haha all marked up! We have a great group of Elders in our apt. right now. We come from all over the place. me Utah, Hall Idaho, Harper California, Muange Kenya, Gucula So. Africa. It’s cool to have all the different cultures under one roof, but at the same time we are all united through the gospel. It’s fun. I love the Africans they are always so funny!

The ZL Elder Frakes got a boil this week. It was like a HUGE zit on the side of his face it was horrible when it exploded holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment